The SmileStyler treatment process is easy to understand and maintain so you can reach your goal of achieving a perfect smile. The treatment process incorporates the following stages:
- Visit a SmileStyler provider to see if SmileStyler treatment is suitable for you.
- Your dentist or orthodontist will discuss your needs and explain how to obtain SmileStyler
- Clear aligner therapy is a treatment that should be administered and monitored by a dental professional
- Your dentist or orthodontist will use a 3D intra-oral scanner to create 3D digital images of your teeth, which will be used to design your perfect smile.
- SmileStyler is 100% digital, so no need to worry about uncomfortable and bad tasting physical impressions.
- SmileStyler will work with your dental professional to create an orthodontic treatment plan just for you.
- This will entail the exact movements of your teeth and the duration of your treatment.
- Once you and your dental practitioner approves your treatment plan, SmileStyler will manufacture your custom-made invisible aligners and deliver your first phase of aligners to your doctor faster than any other aligner manufacturer.
Wear Your Aligners
- SmileStyler Active aligners are typically worn for 1-2 weeks at a time as prescribed by your clinician. Each set of aligners worn for the prescribed amount of time will gently shift your teeth into place.
- SmileStyler ships in phases or a limited sets of aligners at a time, in between these phases your doctor will perform a check up and scan your teeth. These scans determine how your next set of aligners will be made to ensure all aligners fit throughout treatment. This reduces plastic waste and ensures your treatment stays on track.
- After completing all your phases, you’re ready to show off your perfect smile.
- Talk to your doctor about how to maintain your perfect smile.
Have a question about aligners or need help finding a provider? Feel free to email us and we’ll be in touch.
Your Dentist or Orthodontist will advise you whether SmileStyler is suitable for you.